This on-demand program includes the 1.5-hour pre-requisite course, Optimize Employment Everyone, and the 4-hour course, Managing Job Development in a COVID World which was recorded in February 2021.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Job development is the art of engaging and influencing employers to hire job seekers with employment barriers. Without effective job development, many job seekers will never have the opportunity to go to work. Employment outcomes for these job seekers don’t happen by accident, they happen by design. Teaching staff job development skills is a very important part of the design, but it is not enough. Managers must create an environment for staff to successfully implement these skills and to stay motivated.
In this course, Angela Hoyt will provide resources and tools to support managers to plan for, and build, a culture of job development. A culture that has a large number and variety of quality employers that recognize the benefits of hiring from a diverse pool of job seekers.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the skills and processes needed to build reciprocal, mutually beneficial, relationships with employers
- Building the employer engagement and job development action plan
- Implementing and continuously improving the employer engagement action plan
Special discounts - contact email@example.com for a COUPON CODE
- If you or your team members completed the Optimize Employment for Everyone eLearning within the past year, reduce the price by $75/person.
- Past participants of Managing Job Development in a COVID World who want a refresher are welcome to access this course again at $127/person (75% savings)
Managing Your Job Development Team in a COVID World eLearning Bundle
13% HST will be added at checkout.