DATE / TIME
This webinar meets 4 times via GoToWebinar:
Thursday, February 18, 2021, 9 AM - 10:30 AM EST
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 9 AM - 10:30 AM EST
Thursday, February 25, 2021, 9 AM - 10:30 AM EST
Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 9 AM - 10:30 AM EST
ABOUT THE COURSE
The traditional way of landing jobs - resumes and interviews – doesn’t work for job seekers with employment barriers as the employer door is slammed shut, every time. These job seekers need job development professionals to open employer doors and influence employer hiring decisions. To be successful job development professionals must consistently implement strategies and skills to build and maintain relationships with referable employers. This will result in easier, faster, and sticker employment outcomes for job seekers with employment barriers.
In the 4-part webinar series, managers and job development staff will learn the foundational job development strategies and skills needed to find work for job seekers with employment barriers.
Note: The pre-requisite course, Optimize Employment for Everyone is included in the price at no additional cost and must be completed before the first webinar on February 18th. It will take up to 90 minutes to complete and may be taken anytime, anywhere.
- Understanding the compelling case for job development and the hurdles that stand in the way for job seekers with employment barriers
- Finding quality employers that have job opportunities that align with the realistic goals and strengths of job seekers with employment barriers
- Connecting employers and job seekers, and retaining and expanding employer relationships
- Implementing and continuously improving job development strategies and skills
$399 / per person (1-2 people)
$999 / per team (3-5 people)
Engaging Employers and Job Development in a COVID World
- In the box provided above, please list all the names, emails and addresses of all the people you are registering.
- Make sure the Quantity # matches the number of people you are registering.
- At checkout when it asks for name and address, use the main contact person for those fields.