Live webinar dates: June 1, 3, 8 and 9, 2021 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm.
The price includes the Optimize Employment for Everyone 1.5 hour eLearning course that can be taken anywhere, anytime before June 1.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The traditional way of landing jobs - resumes and interviews – doesn’t work for job seekers with employment barriers as the employer door is slammed shut, every time. These job seekers need job development professionals to open employer doors and influence employer hiring decisions. To be successful job development professionals must consistently implement strategies and skills to build and maintain relationships with referable employers. This will result in easier, faster, and sticker employment outcomes for job seekers with employment barriers.
In this course, managers and job development staff will learn the foundational job development strategies and skills needed to find work for job seekers with employment barriers.
- Understanding the compelling case for job development and the hurdles that stand in the way for job seekers with employment barriers
- Finding quality employers that have job opportunities that align with the realistic goals and strengths of job seekers with employment barriers
- Connecting employers and job seekers, and retaining and expanding employer relationships
- Implementing and continuously improving job development strategies and skills
Special Discounts - contact email@example.com for a coupon code
- If you or your team members completed the Optimize Employment for Everyone eLearning within the past year, reduce the price by $75/person.
- Past participants of Optimize Employer Engagement and Engaging Employers and Job Development in a COVID World are always welcome to join us again for a refresher at $127/person (75% savings)
Engaging Employers and Job Development in a COVID World Bundle LIVE
13% HST will be added at checkout.