$5699 plus the cost of the pre-requisite training for managers and team members.
We will be in touch to discuss your team's pre-requisite training requirements and costs.
Spaces are limited for this VIP program, reserve your spot today!
This program includes leadership/implementation coaching for the manager (project
manager/champion) responsible for employer engagement/job development, for up to six months. All meetings are virtual via Zoom.
Community employment service organizations are measured and funded based on the achievement of employment outcomes yet many do not have the capacity to build employer relationships and influence them to hire, and retain, job seekers with employment barriers. Building this capacity is critical to achieving employment outcomes yet this is often a new concept for many organizations; they don’t know what it takes or where to start.
Although a common solution is to train front-line staff in job development techniques, many times these skills are not implemented back on the job because:
- The organizational environment does not support job development efforts
- Staff are not required to or motivated to implement the skills
- Staff don’t know what to do when their job development efforts fail and they give up
While teaching staff job development skills is very important, it may not be enough. Managers must create the environment for staff to successfully implement these skills and stay motivated. These managers play a critical leadership role and they require a practical, productive and effective approach, which they can learn quickly and implement immediately, to meet present and future employment outcome goals.
The benefits that managers and organizations will gain from includes:
- Increased rates of successful employment outcomes (securing and retaining employment)
- Increased levels of customer satisfaction for job seekers, employers and funders
- Higher levels of staff skill, motivation and morale as a result of increased success
- Ultimately, employers who know they can call the organization first when they need help filling jobs
Job Development Implementation for Employment Service Programs
13% HST will be added at checkout.
The webinar login information will be sent to you a week before the webinar series begins.